I’m not an idiot, I just need to know how much money I need to take with me….it’s like the first question everyone asks right?
I’m NOT a free bitch, baby.
Project “Enjoy life Tatiana” is officially started.
- To take my time in relationships, I’m young and I’m not dying, so why rush?
- Not be with someone whose life style you don’t like.
- To cherish the good ones and let the bad ones go.
- To be completely honest about my expectations.
- To put myself first unless someone actually deserves it.
- To not accept anything I don’t like.
- To be a princess at all times, and be treated like one.
- Take time when I am mad to really get over it.
- Love myself for who I AM, because I am fabulous no matter what anyone else says.
- Not doubt myself; I can do anything I want.
- Never stop taking the time out to make myself look good, because when you take pride in yourself you are just happier.
- Make someone earn everything. That sounds harsh, but really. No person should just get a free joyride in my life. The next guy I date will earn the right to meet my parents. He will earn the right to call himself my boyfriend. He will earn my trust.
- Enjoy the little things and progressions in my next relationship.
- I am worth the world and more.
- If a guy flirts with a girl right in front of you (whether that be in person or on facebook), he’s a bad one (Refer to # 3 for further instruction)
- Keep the fights clean, the sex dirty.
- Take your time growing up and enjoy it. There is no need for me to act 35 at 20. You really are only young once.
- Never let someone change your life; keep a job, keep your car, keep your home.
- Enjoy life fully, enjoy your relationship, enjoy it all. If you are not happy, GTFO.
- Never depend on a guy for financials. Be I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T. That way if you break up, you don’t lose things you find important to you.
Thank you so much, this really brightened my day.